Welcome to HealthcareSmartz
In your quest of finding a rewarding employment in UK, HealthcareSmartz will bring in a lot of opportunities to help you realize your dreams. Moreover, we have the experts to help you hone your skills, enhance your aptitude, and to help you find jobs as per your experience and knowledge.
Why go to UK for Nursing Jobs?
- UK hospital would need 68,000 nurses by 2020 – Opening up doors for new nurse graduates.
- Due to the shortage of Nurses, UK Government’s Shortage Occupation Listincludes the Nursing Workforce.
- Faced with the obvious crisis Nurses within both the publicand independent sectors, policy makers in UK areopening up new avenues to meet the rising needs of qualifies Nurses from international destinations.
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) data shows the number of nurses and midwives onthe NMC register as 689,738 nurses and midwives of September 2017. This is a reductionof 1,678 (0.2%) since September 2016.
- The number of new Nurses coming to UK was 24,204 in 2016 – 17, which is around 4,000 higherthan the previous year.
HealthcareSmartz – Your Gateway to International Nursing Career
HealthcareSmartz is constantly bringing in job opportunities for nurses based on their experience and qualifications. Nurses will be working for NHS Trust Hospital (Govt.), UK and can expect all the range of staff benefits and pension.
|Job Title||Nurses for NHS trust Hospital (Govt.), UK|
- NHS pension and range of staff benefits
- Free accommodation for 3 months*
- Reimbursements for IELTS, CBT, NMC, HIS and Visa fee
- Complete assistance and guidance for NMC registration
- Fully sponsored OSCE training & exam fee
- Free Flight to UK
- Spouse VISA allowed
- IHS & VISA Paid by Hospital
- OSCE advance fee paid by Hospital (Reclaimed from Salary over a period of 12 months)
- Paid Annual Leave 27 Days plus 8 public holidays
- NHS BAND 5 Salary (GBP- 22128-28462) per Annum*
- BSc/ GNM with min 1 year clinical experience in any specialty
- Required Academic IELTS score 7 in each band / O.E.T Grade B in all 4 modules(Clubbing of bands allowed)
- Those who are appearing for IELTS and O.E.T can also apply
- 7.5 hours per week overtime for additional hours
- Step 1:- Anyone of these
- OET(B Grade in each module)
- IELTS Academic (7 bands in each module)
- IELTS UKVI (7 bands in each module) cleared
- Step 2:- Document submitted/verify to NHS trust
- Step 3:- Skype round with a client
- Step 4:- CBT exam
- Step 5:- Decision Letter
- Step 6:- Visa
- Step 7:- Depart to the UK